Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Next Week

I am going to be out of town next Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. My assistant Mrs. Frick will be taking the lead while I am gone. I have a few parent volunteers coming in to give her a helping hand. A HUGE thank you to Mrs. Manley, Mrs. Gillihan and Mrs. Lahey for volunteering to come in and assist her. If you would like to come in just let me know and we will get you scheduled. On Tuesday we learned about Music Smart and today was Body Smart. Tomorrow we will learn about Nature Smart. I have a surprise for the kids in celebration of learning the 8 Smarts. The 8 Smarts are Art Smart, Self Smart, People Smart, Music Smart, Logic Smart, Word Smart, Nature Smart, and Body Smart.  You will want to ask them Mrs. Catton brought in for them to observe. The Daily Five is going great. We are busy building stamina and we are up to six minutes.  Please do not send in ice cream money until Friday. Thank you
Respectfully,
Mrs. Catton