Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Mrs. Catton is getting ready for kindergarten

Dear Parents,
The first story I will be reading to your child on Monday is Miss Bindergarten Gets Ready for Kindergarten. Well, I would like you to tell your child that Mrs. Catton is busy getting ready for kindergarten too! I can't wait to put faces with the names that I have been writing all week. I will be in the classroom tomorrow if you would like to stop by for a little visit with your child if you feel that would help alleviate any anxiety that they may be feeling. Please join me as a follow so I know who is looking at my blog. For you parents that have had a child in kindergarten before this blog will be taking place of the weekly newsletters that would go home on Fridays from me. :)
Respectfully,
Mrs. Catton