Monday, August 22, 2011

First Day

WOW! I have had 15 first days of school over my career  and this has got to be one of the best ever. I found your children to be kind, thoughtful, and fun to be around. I know they will be very tired tonight so I encourage you to get them to bed early. Don't be surprised if in the morning you hear "I don't want to go to school" as it was a long day but after a week or two they are in the routine. When I finish this blog I am heading home to take a nap so I know they are tired.  Remember tomorrow is a gym day so they will need to wear their gym uniform. If they don't have a gym uniform yet they can wear a pair of shorts and a tee shirt. Please relay to your children that I thought they had a great first day of kindergarten and I can't wait to see them again tomorrow.
Respectfully,
Mrs. Catton
:)