Wednesday, September 17, 2014

IXL

Exciting news! I just got notification  from IXL that our class has correctly answered over 500 math questions. That is terrific. The following students have been working on Math problems on IXL as of today: Santiago, Lauren, Ben, Max G., Max Mc., Mia M., Colin, Adrianna, Danny and Maddie. Great job kids and thank you to your parents for helping you get on at home. I am able to check to see who has been on and for how long. I encourage you to help your child at home with this math enrichment program. I have heard back from some parents and they love this program. You will be amazed at how 15 minutes a day working on math will help your child with their math skills.  I am sharing this information with Mrs. Parsons so she can make an informed decision about what to purchase. Learning can and should be fun!