Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Mass and Library

Tomorrow we will be attending Mass for the first time as kindergartners. It is a PE day as well so the kids should be in their gym uniform. Today we went to church where we learned the Mass procedures and had a chance to practice. I told the kids that Wednesday is my favorite day of the week because I get to take them to church. I hope that you are taking your child to Mass or a church service on the weekend. You are your child's biggest influence. I just talked to the teacher who is teaching Library and the kids are going to get to check out a book from the library tomorrow. The book they check out will need to be returned by the following Wednesday in order to check out a new book. You can use that book on their reading log. This is a great opportunity to have your child work on responsibility. These books are borrowed and they need to be responsible for them.
Respectfully,
Mrs. Catton